Friday, September 4, 2009

Life On Our Own

YES!!! The "senior" Carters have a blog! All of our children have been blogging for awhile and now it's our turn. This blog will serve as my (Jacque) attempt to fulfill one goal I have for 2009/2010; to become more computer savvy. Even though I will be the primary blogger, I will periodically force Clyde to blog as well.
I am already patting myself on the back for following the step-by-step instructions to set this up. No worries about me getting a big head because the next step will be downloading pictures...yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Well to the younger generation technology, once you figure it out give me a lesson.
    Miss you Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of you. Way to keep the brain squishy instead of stiff and unable to learn. I can't wait to hear your first rift of a Rolling Stones song on your guitar.
    Love you
    Me

    ReplyDelete