Friday, September 4, 2009

Twinkle, twinkle little star...

One thing we are discovering is that having an empty nest allows for more "room" in our lives.
There is time to do some of the things that were on the back burner or never made it to the burner when our home was alive with the sound and activity of children. One of those things that never made it, is learning to play a guitar. Crazy as it sounds, I have always wanted to be able to play a guitar and sing. Well...every Wednesday night from 7:00-9:00 starting September 23rd I will be doing just that...not exactly playing and singing but, taking guitar lessons. My goal is to play and sing "Twinkle, twinkle little star" to my granddaughters when they come to Nana's house at Christmas. I may know "Mary had a little lamb" too.

1 comment:

  1. I think guitar lessons are a great idea! Can't wait to hear you play.

    ReplyDelete