Friday, September 18, 2009

Our lunch at Houstons at the Crowne Plaza in Kansas City.
Brittany, Heath, and Clyde visiting at Daddy and Connie's house.
Our nephew Sterling.
Our nephew Timber.
Connie and Ryan.
My dad, my sister Mary and Courtney.
Our nephew "little" Michael and Timber with the whole group in the background.
Aunt Tracey coloring with Courtney and Clyde looking on.
Tracey and Connie getting ready to watch the infamous Tomlinson/Carter football game.
My dad playing football!
Ryan and Tyler.
Clyde taking a break from football. He rocked! Us women-folk looking on.
Yes! The game!
Courtney and Kayla, good buddies!
Here they are three very important people to me: Clyde, Thais and Heath.
Clyde's sister Cherie and our niece, Amber at lunch with the McGinnis' at the Blind Tiger in Topeka, Ks.

Amber's friend Thomas, Amber and Thais.

Cherie and Ed.
Clyde and Ed.


Heath and I.
Heath and Thais while we were visiting Clyde's stepdad, Peter.
Peter and Cherie.




Last stop on our trip; dinner with my brother John and his wife Renea.
John and Renea.
Me and my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment